PREPARING FOR MAXIMUM SUCCESS IN YOUR THERAPEUTIC JOURNEY
Your First Intake Session with your Therapist
In the beginning phase of therapy it is important to assess your situation and purpose for therapy, by gathering relevant background information and history, go over goals and expectations of therapy. Doing so will help you and your therapist maximize the effectiveness of your work together.
This Intake Session is the initial appointment conducted with all clients involved in the therapy, and is designed to help create a direction and roadmap for your work together. You and your therapist will review the framework and boundaries of the treatment, and to go over your expectations and address any concerns and questions you may have.
During this session your therapist will work with you to:
- Gather congruent background information (i.e. family, personal, and relationship history)
- Review your goals and wishes for the purpose of therapy
- Begin working on the issues that brought you to therapy by implementing various tools, techniques, and exercises
INTAKE SESSION FEE SCHEDULE
- Individuals: 90 minutes $175
- Couples and Marital: 90 minutes $225
- Family: 90 minutes $225
STANDARD FEE SCHEDULE FOR THERAPY & COUNSELING SERVICES
The Standard Hourly Therapy Session is 55 minutes long. Fees vary depending on the type and frequency of service that you and your therapist have agreed to work on.
- Individual Psychotherapy and Counseling: $100 – $150
- Couples and Marital Therapy and Counseling: $125 – $160